I admit, I had no idea what it was, since I’m still a noob, but, apparently – The Sunshine Blogger is an award that is given to bloggers by bloggers for bringing creativity, positivity and sunshine into the lives of readers – which is – WOW! I’m blushing. I’m speechless.
It’s such an honor, and I am grateful for the recognition by lovely Niharika Sharma who nominated me for it. Her own blogg is inspiring, witty and full of sparkling emotions that enchants, so, make sure to check it out.
- Be polite, and thank the person who nominated you
- Answer the 11 question the blogger posed
- Nominate 11 bloggers and ask them 11 questions
- Display the Sunshine Blogger Award Logo
- List the rules
Questions posed by Niharika Sharma:
Tell a bit about your blog and what is it about?
My blog is a reflection of my emotions/thoughts. I pour my heart out on these pages. I structure my thoughts and ponder on life and anything that fancy my interest. It’s a personal diary. A glimpse of a person that hides behind socially acceptable mask.
What are the three things you would like to change about yourself if there are any?
Change – no. Improve… currently I’m working on my stress levels. Trying to learn Zen, and finally get through my thick skull that there are situations in life that I cannot possibly influence or change. The other thing will be – learning to open up to people and voice my thoughts; getting out of the shell and overcome trust issues. The third, is quite obvious, isn’t it? Anxiety.
What quote or saying that you came across and inspired you? Or simply give a quote that might inspire someone.
There’s a quote that has many interpretations, but I love this one and it’s my life’s motto: “Today I will do what others won’t, so tomorrow I can accomplish what others can’t.” Jerry Rice.
List three things that always brings you happiness?
Writing, my profession, music
Do you believe in fate? What are your thoughts about it?
I do believe in faith. I’m a fatalist. It’s not good. It’s not bad. It’s just is.
What does ‘love’ mean to you?
Honestly, just by itself it means nothing. It’s just an emotion, like hunger or anger, or any other. What you do with it? How you go about it and use it. That’s what matters.
I guess, love for me is a tool. A very powerful tool that can either save or destroy.
If you didn’t have to sleep, what would you do with the extra time?
Dream. (I do not dream when I sleep)
If you had a chance for a “do-over” in life, what would you do differently?
Nothing. I am satisfied with my life. I do not do regrets. I belive that if I change something – me, as I am, will cease to exist and I happen to love myself.
Who do you most admire in you life?
How do you spend your free time?
That depends on my mood. I can be hiking. I can be lazing on the couch. I can be in the heart of the party. I can spend all my day reading or writing; just staring into space – alone.
How can you describe yourself?
I am what I am, and what’s that who the hell knows.
I think, that you cannot truly know yourself until you have been in every possible situation there is, under every possible circumstance.
- WEDNESDAY’S CHILD
- Grateful Single Moms
- Sara in LaLaLand
- ANOTHER MASK
- A Creative PTSD Gal
- The reluctant poet
- What is the funniest joke you know by heart?
- What kind of cult would you like to start? or why not?
- What celebrity would you rate as a perfect 10?
- Which fictional character would be the most boring to meet in real life?
- What are some things that sound like compliments but are actually insults?
- What’s the closest thing to real magic?
- What is the craziest thing one of your teachers has done?
- What quote or saying do people spout but is complete BS?
- If you could know the absolute and total truth to one question, what question would you ask?
- What’s the most useless talent you have?
- If animals could talk, which would be the rudest?
I look forward to reading your answers.