“Mystery Blogger Award is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging, and they do it with so much love and passion.” Created by: Okoto Enigma
Thank you thebarefootsub for finding my blogg worthy of the recognition. I’m ecstatic. Please, go and check this amazing place. It has plenty of curious spice to taste 🙂
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- You have to nominate 10 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share a link to your best post(s)
Three things ’bout lil’ ol’ me.
- I’m a storyteller or a liar, if you wish. I tell stories daily. They don’t hurt anyone, and they, in their core are all true, but I add drama and spice, just for the kicks.
- I adore ice-cream – any form. Just love it!
- I despise open doors. Don’t know why. Open doors make me anxious.
More about me:
What is your most embarrassing memory?
There’s so many to chose from. I was and am and awkward being. From recent ones – I was teaching a class, looking all business, when my foot caught the wire and I fell together with the monitor. People laughed. I was red, giggling and joking, sprawled on the floor.
What flavour ice cream would you be, and why?
It’s a tough choice, but my favorite will be plain vanilla with black balsam, maple syrup and a bit of cinnamon.
What are your top five favorite books?
The Count of Monte Cristo, Cloud Atlas, A Small Place, Pride and Prejudice, Обрекающие на жизнь
What would you have for your last meal? No restrictions, go wild!
Make an educated guess… 🙂
Where would you go for your next holiday, and what would you do? As with question 4, no restrictions!
Then I’d love to visit another realm. As for what would I do there – gape and point fingers, like any decent tourist.
Questions for amazing nominees:
- What was your favorite toy growing up?
- Which historical figure would you like to be?
- What would you do if you were invisible for a day?
- Who is the funniest person you know?
- What’s your favorite smell in the whole world?
Looking forward to reading your answers 🙂
Notes favourite post: i am your soul #poetry