Another thing that I said I’d do, and then happily ignored it, until, my upbringing reminded me that I’m not without conscience, and it’s plain rude not to recognise a generous author that found my sketches likeable enough to nominate.
I am humbled and grateful to receive the recognition, despite being slow to answer. Please go and check out the FeelPurple. It’s brilliant.
WHAT IS MYSTERY BLOGGER AWARD?
“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.
• Display award logo
• List the Rules
• Thank the person that nominated you
• Mention and link the award creator: Okoto Enigma
• Answer the 5 questions from who nominated you
• Nominate bloggers….however many suits your fancy when you write it up.
- What is your idea to feel refreshed after a hectic day?
My idea of feeling “refreshed” is to take my pen, notebook, and music, and get the hell out of the city; find a nice quite place in the woods and sketch to my heart content or watch a bloody, grotesque and violent movie.
- What makes you feel special?
Nothing. I sometimes suffer from the God-complex, but I know for sure I am not special. I am like any other human being – nor better, nor worse.
- Do you use pen and paper to write, before writing on laptop?
Sometimes, when I have nothing else. But I try not to, because I get quickly distracted and instead of writing I am drawing.
- Which is your favourite memory from childhood?
I have many. One of them is my kitten puking all over me. It’s seems like an unpleasant one, but it was sick and it has chosen me to comfort it. So, yeah.
- Tell me about that place where you feel solitude.
Everywhere. My solitude is inside me. I can reach it any-time I please.
I am not feeling comfortable with choosing. It was easier when I knew a few writers and happily named them. Now I know more than a couple, and I refuse to choose.
You are brilliant people, so, anyone who feels the desire to participate is welcomed, because you all “suit my fancy”, that’s why I’m following you 🙂
- Your favourite game to play?
- Share your favourite piece of writing, and say why do you like it.
- Do you have a nickname? Why you have it or don’t?
- Who is your best-friend?
- How do you like your tea/coffee?